Correção de texto: Au pair

I was a teacher of three children their names are Luana, Lucas and Fernando, I taught mathematics and Portuguese. At the time, Lucas was 6, Luana was 10 and Fernando was 12 years old. We play many types of activities, and also a time to break from the snack I offered the children.
to the newest teaching reading and writing, for older, I helped in the field with more difficulty than was Portuguese and mathematics. . I also already took care of a baby of my neighbor, she always left her daughter with me and my sisters to take care. the baby's name was Pollyanna.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário gabrielock 895 1 15
I've already been a teacher for three children, their names are Luana, Lucas and Fernando. I taught mathematics (or math) and Portuguese. At that time Lucas was 6, Luana was 10 and Fernando was 12 years old. We used to play/played many types of activities, and also have a time break (between classes) to have/for the snack I had for the children.
From teaching reading and writing for the younger children to the olders, that I helped in the subjects with more difficulty (Portuguese and mathematics (or math)), I've already/also taken care of my neighbour's baby, she always/used to left her daughter (you can say "her" as you just mentioned the baby girl before) with me and my sisters to take care of her. Her name was Pollyanna.

Have you already seen the required information so you can apply to this program? If you haven't, it would be a good idea so you can come up with more information about what you've experienced, even if it's not related to you skills when taking care/teaching children.