Correção de texto "Being a real musician ;"

Well, now, I'm a real musician, music is my job. I got this job by accident, actually. I never thought about being a professional drummer. A friend of mine, told me, "hey, those guys are with no drummer, why don't you talk to them ?". I didn't talk to them, but they talked to me.
They saw me playing, and they enjoyed it. So, the business was done, 150,00 per day.
We began the first show playing for two hours, that was fine, the house was really crowded for the first time. I was nervous, but now, I relaxed ; Now, we play it for three hours and I'm earning a little more ;
I won't do that for the rest of my life, but that's cool, I'm having a lot of fun, earning a good money doing what I like !
Well, that's it !

I wrote it, 'cause I'm really bad telling a history. I realized it, on Omegle, talking to a american girl. So, I think I gotta make my english works, right !?

See ya !
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49025 21 73 1137
Americandrummer,

Algumas sugestões de melhoria:

Well, now, I'm a real musician, music is my job. I got this job by accident, actually. I never thought about being a professional drummer. A friend of mine told me: "hey, those guys don't have a drummer, why don't you talk to them ?".I didn't talk to them, but they talked to me.
They saw me playing and they enjoyed it. So, the deal was done: 150,00 per day.
We began the first show playing for two hours and that was fine, the house was really crowded for the first time. I was nervous, but now, I'm relaxed. Now, we perform for three hours and I'm earning a little more.
I won't do that for the rest of my life, but that's cool, I'm having a lot of fun, earning good money doing what I like.

Well, that's it !