Correção de texto: Beto Carrero World

Beto Carrero World was one more time awarded through Travelers' Choice™, the best amusing park and the biggest in south America, classified among the 10 bests amusing parks of the world. There are more than just radical toys. There are varieties of show, water toys, Zoo and many varieties of radical toys. Beto Carrero is a place for every age, since kids until elderly people. In my opinion there is one of the best place I have ever been, my favorite toy is a Fire Whip one, it is a reversed rollercoaster, I take it back, I was way too scared every times that I went at that rollercoaster. Beto Carrero is close to the beach and on the toy called Big Tower which people say is the biggest tower all over the world, 100 feet, is impossible to not be scared to go there, but the view is spectacular, we can see the whole park and also the sea.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Ancrispa 9 55
Although I’ve corrected your essay, I quite believe there’s room for improvement.

Beto Carrero World was one more time awarded through Travelers' Choice™, the best (amusing – wrong choice of word) amusement park and the biggest in South America, classified among the 10 best (s )(amusing) amusement parks( of) in the world.
Remember in English adjectives don’t have plural form, i.e. The best 5 shops for women’s clothing. Best is an adjective. It is the superlative form of good.
Amusing is an adjective: She told us an amusing story.
There are more than just radical toys. There are a variety ( varieties- the noun must remain in the singular form) of shows, water toys, Zoo and many varieties of radical toys (here the use of the noun variety is correct – plural form).
We usually use : a variety of sth. A variety of books.
(Beto Carrero- you don’t need to repeat it again) It is a place for (every age) all ages, (since) from kids (until ) to elderly people.
In my opinion, ( there- wrong you must use a subject pronoun here: it) it is one of the best places I have ever been, my favorite toy is (a ) the Fire Whip (one),(it is ) a (reversed rollercoaster) shuttle roller coaster.( I take it back,) Although I was too scared every time I rode it, I would come back again.
OR: Although every time I rode it I was too scared, I would come back again.
( I was way too scared every ( times) that I (went –the verb is to ride the roller coaster)( at) that shuttle roller coaster.)
Every age: cada idade. All ages : todas as idades
Since and until can’t be used in this sense. You should use preposition from …to.

https://www.e-education.psu.edu/stylefo ... 3_p16.html

http://www.umesc.usgs.gov/management/ds ... oints.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuttle_roller_coaster

http://www.thecoastercritic.com/2007/07 ... aster.html

Phrasal verb to take sth back (retornar algo, devolver algo). I think you wanted to use the phrasal verb to come back (voltar, retornar).
Beto Carrero is close to the beach and (on the toy called) at the top of a toy called Big Tower which people say is the (biggest) tallest tower ( all over ) in the world, with a height of 100 feet, it is impossible (to) not be scared (to go there), but the view is spectacular, we can see the whole park and also the sea.
Congratulations!
You are awesome Ana, I mean, beyond your correction you dedicate your time to explain the motive of my mistake and also you give me some sites to check and study for that. I have to admit it I had many difficulties to make this essay one because this subject I'm not so familiar. Ana, you don't know how I'm learning with the correction from you guys. I write down every text corrected by you people and I reread them. Thank you very much dear teacher Ana.
Ancrispa 9 55
Shall we move on to the next text? ;)
yeap ;) thank you dear