Correção de texto "Brazil is famous for its beautiful..."

Brazil is famous for its beautiful beaches and it is very hot. When addressing a Brazil person it is nice to use just their nickname. In Brazil is normal to kiss them on the cheek. You see in Brazil couples kissing in public. If you´re invited to someone's, you should wash the dishes ou help the food. It's very important to remember this!
In Brazil is very common for families to have one or two children.But in the shantytown is normal for girls of sixteen or seventeen to have babies.
In Brazil is usual for the woman to be the head of the family becausa some man finish your married.

I am writing to thank for you have given me a lovely birthday card.
I'm very happy for having reminded you of me.
Long before us we are not because i have worked very
I miss when many were children, I would like to see you. Come visit me anytime.
I love you

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Olá Juliana Xavier,

Existem erros comuns que todos cometem ao aprender uma segunda língua.Na verdade,é necessário que você comece a se adaptar ao fato de que o Inglês tem características que devem ser mantidas(contrastes idiomáticos).Mas isto tudo leva pouco tempo e fica fácil quando se gosta de aprender.

All the best!