Correção de texto: Carta de apresentação

I am student academic Electronic Engineering and I am looking for new knowledges and skills that may expand my resume and also to become a better skilled and efficient professional in the current labour market. For belonging to an research group of robotics at the Federal University of Sergipe I ended up meeting areas of electronics I aroused greater interests like the field of automation and home automation. Well, I see in the United State of American one opportunity to get to know state of the art technology and then improve and enhance my knowledge in this areas.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I am student academic Electronic Engineering and I am looking for new knowledges and skills that may expand my resume and also to become a better skilled and efficient professional in the current labour market.
(knowledge -uncountable, but then you could replace it by "competences" etc)

For belonging to an research group of robotics at the Federal University of Sergipe I ended up meeting areas of electronics I that aroused greater interest in the field of automation and home automation.
Well, I see/deem in the United State of American one opportunity to get to know (some) state-of-the-art technology and then improve and enhance my knowledge in [this] those areas.

(I would choose one, either "enhance" or "improve" my knowledge.)
(these -plural of this, those makes it more impersonal. Anyway, it was my choice of words. Now it's up to you, eventually.)

Ah, the "well" in your text. If it's for our/general consumption, that's okay.
If you intend to talk about you in an interview, or write to some higher-up guy, then erase it out. A bit informal, and people could think it as an unacceptable way of "taking liberties", having to do respect with higher-rank people.