Correção de texto: Cerego

Cerego was a website where there were many phrases and vocabularies, also expressions and phrasal verbs, I was using that site since I took up my english course, actually cerego got change the owner and it doesn't work anymore, I was too upset just because of this, I mean, cerego were a good site to improve the pronunciation and listening, english experts is awesome and here we can improve our english and correct our mistakes, english experts is helping me a lot and there are many good people here who dedicates their time to help the learners who have interest to reach the fluence.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Cerego was a website where there were many phrases and vocabularies, also expressions and phrasal verbs. I was using that site since I began [or resumed?] my English course.
Cerego owner has changed and it doesn't work anymore, this really has upset me, because it was a good site to improve pronunciation and listening. Now, at least I have the English Experts wich is awesome and here we can improve our English and have (our) mistakes corrected,
English Experts is helping me a lot, and there are many good people here who dedicate their time to help the learner that strive to achieve fluence.

==================================================================

Cerego was a website... (a name of site, course, names of newspapers, trademark names etc... should be initiated by capitals).

Mind your commas, you are much in love with them, and taking the term "serial commas" to new heights. This makes the reader have a hiccup feeling to it, once you master that skill, you will have improved a lot.
To the topic flow to the next you need to use period, don´t be afraid of using them, make friends with them!

English, capital E, anywhere in the sentence or paragraph.

I added the NOW and "at least" to make a transition between the fact of the "Cerego closure'' and the "English Experts being a helpful thing", stablishing
a continuity in your "learning for free". Notwithstanding your feeling of loss for missing the former website.

Who, is commonly followed by a singular verb (while being a pronoun), but this who is specified by "there are many people who" wich makes this word a relative pronoun (similar to THAT, WICH etc). So, "many good people that dedicate" [not dedicates].