Correção de Texto: Classic Football

"Today I was talking with a friend about soccer, so we start remember the 06's teams. The best, in my opinion, was the Internazionale. The squad was Julio Cesar, Maicon, Cordoba, Materazzi and Zanetti, Vieira, Cambiasso, Stankovic and Figo, Ibrahimovic and Adriano. A dream team, although, whom won the Champions League 2006-07 was the Milan, their archrivals.
Currently, the italian soccer is very weak. Everybody just talk about the spainish Barcelona and Real Madrid."

Can someone correct the text? Thanks.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Ancrispa 9 55
"Today I was talking with a friend about soccer, so we started to remember the 2006 teams.
In my opinion, the best was the Internazionale. The squad consisted of Julio Cesar, Maicon, Cordoba, Materazzi and Zanetti, Vieira, Cambiasso, Stankovic and Figo, Ibrahimovic and Adriano.
Although a dream team, it didn’t win the Champions League 2006-07, but AC Milan was the winning team, their arch-rivals.

Currently, the Italian soccer is very weak. Everybody only talks about the Spanish teams Barcelona and Real Madrid."

In Italian: FC Internazionale Milano or Internazionale.
In English you can say: Inter Milan.
In English: AC Milan or Milan.
In Italian: Associazione Calcio Milan
Calcio: Football in Italian.
Thanks for the tips Ancrispa.
Sometimes I make some silly mistakes.
Ancrispa 9 55
Don’t worry about that. We all make mistakes when we are learning a language.
In fact, it’s a mandatory requirement for those who truly want to learn a foreign language.
If you take a look at my diary, you will see my mistakes too. ;)

Good luck in your studies!