Correção de texto: Comment in a forum

Although I'm probably making a lot of grammar erros in this comment or writing in a confuse way, I can read entire academic/technical books, listen to specialized talks and study other languages (eg. Japanese) using English.
Listening and reading are for sure the easiest parts of learning English. It comes to you naturally if you use it in a day basis even living in country where people don't speak it.

I text chat in English everyday because my job depend on it but I'm not really interested in talking in English or Japanese.
I should change that mindset but I'm more interested in getting the information and entertainment I can't get in my native language from many kind of medias than living in another country.

I just started to learn Japanese 2 months ago so I can't read (let alone speak) but I listen to it for many years that I can understand interviews, shows, etc.
It was the same for English, before many years watching videos lessons to learn drawing and coding just getting a gist by the images at same point I started to undersand what they are talking and from there was just a matter of keeping listing and reading to get used.

However I want to create study material and technical articles in English about the things I work with.
I wonder how and what I have to practice to learn to wrtie well enough so I don't sound silly to the reader of the article or in a comment like this...

A primeira coisa que percebo olhando pra isso é que eu uso demais o pronome "I" quando comento sobre mim.
Além disso, devido a quantidade de leitura em Inglês que faço, praticamente o dia todo lendo (convivo mais com inglês escrito do que português mesmo vivendo no Brasil) posso perceber que meu estilo de escrita é confuso mas não faço ideia de como treinar e corrigi-lo.
Agradeceria dicas sobre isso.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
My corrections are shown below:

Although I'm probably making a lot of grammar errors in this comment or writing in a confusing way, I can read entire academic/technical books, listen to specialized talks and study other languages (eg. Japanese) using English.

Listening and reading are for sure the easiest parts of learning English. They come to you naturally, if you use them on a daily basis, even living in a country where people don't speak it.

I text chat in English everyday because my job depends on it, but I'm not really interested in talking in English or Japanese.
I should change this mindset but I'm more interested in getting the information and entertainment I can't get in my native language from many kinds of medias than living in another country.

I just started to learn Japanese 2 months ago (or "I've just started learning Japanese"), so I can't read (let alone speak) but listening to it for many years, that I can understand interviews, shows, etc.

It was the same with English. before many years Watching video lessons to learn drawing and coding, just getting a gist by the images, during many years, at some point I started to understand what they were talking about and, from there, it was just a matter of keeping listening and reading to get used.

However, I want to create studying material and technical articles in English about the things I work with.
I wonder how and what I have to do to practice to learn how to write well enough, so I don't sound silly to the reader of the article or in a comment like this...

(One problem is that you think too much in Portuguese)
POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
Thank you Telma.
The best solution are books about writing. They teach how to structure and harmonize an essay (or a single sentence). I'm improving very fast. Not only in English style, about also, how to better express in text.
I recommend books like "The Book on Writing" and others for everyone that wants to write better.
6 49 1.3k
I hope you like it:
I'm improving my English very fast. Not only in terms of style, but also learning how to better express myself in a (written) text.

OR

I'm improving my English very fast. Not only in terms of style, but also in terms of expressing myself in a (written) text.

You are talking about how you have improved.

Just a suggestion, though.
And yes, you´re on the right path, practice makes perfect! :P
6 49 1.3k
OR

I'm improving my English very fast. Not only in terms of style, but also in terms of expressing myself in writing.

You are talking about how you have improved, the "how to" reminded me of book prefaces...it had an way impersonal ring to it. It´s my impression, though.
PPAULO escreveu:OR

I'm improving my English very fast. Not only in terms of style, but also in terms of expressing myself in writing.

You are talking about how you have improved, the "how to" reminded me of book prefaces...it had an way impersonal ring to it. It´s my impression, though.
It makes sense. Something clicked in my head, actually.
We didn't realize these things until someone points it out.
Thank you.