Correção de texto ''Cover Letter''

Olá boa noite.
Gostaria se possivel que dessem uma corrigida na gramática deste texto. Obrigado.

Cover letter:

My current goal is to join into oil-drilling career as Roustabout providing to this Enterprise some solutions for problems of cleaning and maintenance in the work field, but I’m not limited only to this. I have good English skills (speaking, reading, writing and translating) certified and experienced overseas, a Rig Operator course which provides me a basic knowledge practical and theoretic about how does it work, BOSIET course which taught me how to act in seas high dangerous situations, a course about health and safety in industries that gave me notions how to keep a safety behavior in the work environment, and I’m full skilled in informatics area talking about hardware and software that can be helpful perhaps. I would like to have a chance to participate of an applicant selection. I need an opportunity to explore and work my potential; I want to be part of this team to grow professionally cooperatively. If I can’t, I’ll find out what is missing for it be possible. I thank you for reading and consider this letter.

Best Regards,

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Olá,

Algumas sugestões de correção:

My current goal is to join in an oil-drilling career in Roustabout providing this company with some solutions for problems of cleaning and maintenance in the work field, but I’m not limited only to this. I have good English skills (speaking, reading, writing and translating) certified and experienced overseas by a Rig Operator course which provides me with a basic knowledge: both practical and theoric about how it works. BOSIET course which taught me how to act in seas in highly dangerous situations, a course about health and safety in industries that gave me notions on how to keep safe in the work environment, and I’m full skilled in the informatics area in hardware and software that might be helpful. I would like to have a chance to participate in an applicant selection. I need an opportunity to explore and work on my potential; I want to be part of this team to grow professionally and cooperatively. If I can’t, I’ll find out what is missing for it to be possible. I thank you for reading and considering this letter.

Best Regards,