Correção de Texto: Cycling

Avatar do usuário Andrezzatkm 4820 1 8 105
Hi everybody,

Today is sunday (and is realy a sunny day), I thought I'd cycling with friends so I called my fried, let's call her Lisa, Lisa is a great friend of mine and she like cycling as well, For that Lisa leked the idea we go cycling. We arranged to meet at a squeere in our city. When I was leaving home it downed on me that I had a flat tire, too bad, I still wanted to go, so I had to look for a tire shop to repair the tire, luckly it was not so dificult, I found it out in no time, right in the corner of the street. So I went to the tire shop and get my tire repaired, it cost me two reais. I dind't took too many time, I was on time to go cycling with my friend. She broungh a friend of her, and now it was three of us and we have a great time. cycling is a great manner to clean the head.

Thank you,
See you later.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39195 6 32 684
Today is Sunday

So I called my friend, let's call her Lisa, Lisa is a great friend of mine and she like cycling as well,
[congrats on your mastering of the "of mine" concept.]

Lisa liked the idea of cycling.

We arranged to meet at a square in our city. When I was leaving home it dawned on me that I had a flat tire, too bad, I still wanted to go, so I had to look for a tire shop to repair the tire.
Luckly it was not so dificult, I found it ( ) in no time, right in the corner of the street. So I went there and got my tire repaired, it cost me two Reais. It didn't took long, I was on time to go cycling with my friend. She brought a friend of hers*, with that, it made three of us and we had a great time. Cycling is a great manner to clean one´s head.

( ) some word or chunck left out.

* a friend of hers (certainly she have more friends, including you. If she had only one, would b e a friend of her.)

**to clean the/one´s head - could be with shampoo, but there is one meaning of "wiping erasing bad memories etc"
I would rather state "Cycling is a great manner to unwind/relax/cool out." etc.

Note: I was on time/in time =
In time - ainda deu tempo para.
On time - eu não me atrasei para...

Let´s wait more polishing, further improvements. This is just a kick-off.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!