Correção de texto: Dad, can I punch him?

Avatar do usuário Andrezzatkm 4820 1 8 105
When the father came back from the supermarket, the children started to shouting like craze. It sounded as if the world was coming to an end for a terrible cataclysm.

As if a bunch of dentist holding drills, and nurses holding syringes had invaded the apartment and was chasing the children who was fleeing away in fear , screaming and knocking off everything that were in their way.

It was looking like a real battle camp.

- Children, be quiet and came here. Said the father.

All of them rum to the kitchen, stomping everything that was in their way.

The father said: I have bought everything we need to camp. We gonna stay a week in the woods, without malls or junk food. Let’s put away into the backpack the stuff I bought. Tomorrow early we gonna go to an adventure.

Translation of an excerpt of the book "Pai, posso dar um soco nele?" (José Cláudio da Silva,)
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Ancrispa 2555 8 57
When the father came back from the supermarket, the children started to shout like crazy. It sounded as if the world was coming to an end by a terrible cataclysm.

As if a bunch of dentists holding drills, and nurses holding syringes had invaded the apartment and was chasing the children who was running away in fear , screaming and knocking off everything that were in their way.

It was looking like a real battle camp.

- “Children, be quiet and came here”. Said the father.

All of them ran to the kitchen, stomping everything that was in their way.

The father said: “ I have bought everything we need to camp. We gonna stay a week in the woods, without malls or junk food. Let’s put into the backpack the stuff I bought. Early tomorrow morning, we gonna go to an adventure”.