Correção de texto: Dear Diary

Olá, galera do English Experts !
Primeiro poste e venho aqui, como todos vocês, com o intuito de aperfeiçoar meu inglês... Foi justamente pensando nisso que incrementei as minhas rotinas diárias de estudo passivo (input) algo mais ativo (output) que é justamente o comprimisso de manter um pequeno diário In English para exercitar meu reading e a posteriori fazer o mesmo em aúdio para exercitar meu speaking...

Pois bem, gostaria da correção do texto abaixo pela galera que já detona geral aí no english para ajudar-me nessa jornada de No Pain No Again ! hehe :evil: :D
------------------
Today is Monday. 9th of December 2009 and in the morning It was raining. I got up one hour before my wife, at six, and made our breakfast. After of breakfast We chatted about spirituality, metaphysics, philosophy and books in general. We really swapped lot ideas. In the afternoon We had the lunch and after I started my routine of english study. Now it is in evening and I’ve already had dinner.From today I’m going writer in my diary all days for improve my english.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
gabrielock 1 15
Today is Monday, 9th of December, 2009. In the morning it rained/it was raining (the morning was rainy could be used too). I got up before wife /earlier than my wife, that/who/she only woke up at six o'clock and then made breakfast for us/made our breakfast. After breakfast we had a quickly talk/we chatted/we talked about spiritually, metaphysics, philosopy and books in general. We swapped a lot of ideas/lots of ideas between each other. In the afternoon/Then, in the afternoon (or at noon, beacuse people usually have breakfast at midday) and after that I followed my English study schedule/routine. Now it's in the evening and I've already had dinner. From today I'm going to/gonna write in my diary about all my days/daily about my experiences so I can improve my English.