Correção de texto: Death young black in Baltimore

Hey guys. So, I make a text to my presentation that a will have. Can you help me? It's good? I need of opnions.

Racism is a way of discriminate someone by its color, characteristics such that the person exalt itself. Today although of all history, the racism is something very present and some important thing is that the people don’t give self-respect and they don’t respect the next. In Brazil there is interesting facts that call “The person in front the national ethics”. There’s a research about the color where the own blacks the majority don’t admit that they are black e put “pardos” so, they finish make racism with themselves but, what come to me to talk about this was a interesting thing that happen in United States.
Well same with a black president in the United States (what cause a lot of impacts in society) there are much to be confronted.
The boy Freddie Grey died in a hospital on day April 19. The young had been approached by 6 white polices on day 12 and suffered a vertebra break during the detention. The police accused of Grey to carry a pocketknife but It’s something that is free in United States. By de newspaper, the young also hated the larynx what provoke much protests and a investigations.
This is a recent fact that most happening in tem United States is de death of afro-Americans that are being death by white polices that are abusing of power.
A lot of death of disarmed blacks in a lot of white polices operations; make some wave of protests in the country.
There’re important cases how: Michel Brown, 18 years old, Eric Garner, 43 years old and a little boy with 12 years old.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
Luiz Felipe, my corrections and changes to your text are shown below:

Hey guys. So, I wrote a text for a presentation. Can you help me? Is it good? I need of opinions.

Death of a young black in Baltimore

Racism is a way of discriminating someone by color or characteristics such that the person exalt itself. Today despite all history facts, the racism is something very present and a important thing is that some people neither respect themselves or others. In Brazil there is an interesting affirmation that says: “The person facing national ethics”. There is a research about skin color where the majority of the blacks themselves don’t admit that they are black and call themselves “pardos”. They end up being racists to themselves, but what made talk about this was an interesting thing that happened in the United States.
Same with a black president in the United States (what cause a lot of impacts in society) there are much to be confronted.
The boy Freddie Grey died in a hospital on April 19th. The youngster had been approached by six white police officers on April 12th and suffered a broken vertebra during the detention. The police accused of Grey of carrying a pocketknife, but it’s something that is allowed in United States. By de newspaper (Through newspaper reports?) , the young also (hated the larynx??) that provoked much protests and a investigation.
This is a recent fact that there are increasing occurrences in the United States of Afro-Americans being killed by white police officers abusing their power.
It happens that a lot of deaths of unarmed blacks in a lot of white police officers operations are provoking some wave of protests in the country.
There are important cases like: Michel Brown, 18 years old, Eric Garner, 43 years old, and a little boy of 12 years old.