Correção de texto: Deciding where buy things

Consider your grocery and essential shopping. Did you buy it from a big or local supermarket?

First of all, it is quicker and convenient buy grocery and other products on a big supermarket, It offers a large space to you walk by corridor. However, they are usually more expansive than others. It is also a good way to enjoy the environmental with some fast-food places or restaurants to eat after shopping. What’s more, the parking is often big and free.

On the other hand, your local butcher can offer to you specials products and groceries. They are always on hand to offer expert advice and cooking tips. Furthermore, you can buy without take long and stressful queue, and many times you do not have time enough to go a big supermarket.

Although shopping is a private choice, my view is that everyone should search carefully before buy things and choose the best place to find all you need. Thus, there is no good and bad local to buy things; it is depend on preferences and time available.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
Contribuição:

"First of all, we can quickly and conveniently buy [...] at a supermarket."

"It depends on" (instead of it is depend...)

"... without taking..." instead of without take
Telma Regina 9 65 608
Minhas sugestões:

Consider groceries and essential shopping. Do you buy them from a big supermarket or a small local one?

First of all, it is convenient to buy groceries and other products from a big supermarket. It has lots of space inside . However, they are usually more expensive than others. Such environments, which have some fast-food places or restaurants, can enhance the customer's experience after doing the shopping. What’s more, some car parks are often big and free.

On the other hand, your local shop can offer to you special products and groceries. They are always on hand to offer expert advice and cooking tips. Furthermore, you can buy without taking long in a stressful queue, and many times you do not have time enough to go a big supermarket.

Although shopping is a personal choice, my view is that everyone should search carefully before buying things and choose the best place to find all they need. Thus, there is no good or poor local shop, it depends on preferences and time available.

Note: two important factors are pricing and distance.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
The title, I would change to "Deciding where to buy things" which means "Where to do shopping."

First of all,we can quickly and conveniently buy grocery and other products at supermarket. Many people like the ones with a spacious, large one, with wide corridors. There the largest super or hypermarkets, the chain stores, the ones usually more expansive than others - [*]Hiperbompreço, Pão de Açucar, Carrefour.
It is also good to enjoy a walk in their interior, especially when they have a sizable interior, with wide aisles, where people don´t have to squeeze to navigate.
It´s also desirable, I would say, essential that it has fast-food places or restaurants to eat after shopping. What’s more, the car park [**] be well-organized, large enough[***], with car-boot security checks and all that for free (at least for a certain ammount of time).
On the other hand, you/one may prefer your/a local butcher shop that will offer special treatment, poultry and groceries.
Those, that you always can rely on to offer expert advice and cooking tips. Furthermore, you can buy without taking long and stressful queues[****], and on many occasions you do not have time enough to waste on the checkout counter of a big supermarket!
Although shopping is a private choice, my view is that everyone should search carefully before buying things and choose the best place to find all you need. Thus, there is no good and bad local to buy things; it depends on preferences and time available.

[*]it could be left out, but I added them, just for explanation´s sake.
[**]OR the car parking area.
[***]with enough parking espace/with a good-sized car park etc.
[****]I am comparing with bigger supermarkets; anyway, if you may think of a butcher shop in a hypermarket in wich there is just one queue/line, so your sentence here would be:
"you can buy without taking a long and stressful queue"

Even though, technically you don´t buy taking any line or queue, wether stressfull or not.

So, would be more to the point if we changed that bit to:
Furthermore, you can buy without being worried about taking long and stressful queues[****] at the checkout point, and on many occasions you do not have time enough to waste on the checkout counter of a big supermarket!

-Grammar point: be careful with verbs after prepositions. After prepositions we usually use the gerund form.

I´m sorry I tinkered too much with your text! :(
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Ah, grammar point here:
be careful with verbs after prepositions, usually a verb is used in the gerund form when it comes after a preposition.

To illustrate the point, in my answer we have:
...after shopping
...without taking
...before buying