Um guia para quem estuda Inglês Online
Ellie: Hey... April! How are you doing?
- April: Hi, Ellie. I'm very good, and you?
- Ellie: I'm good. Yesterday I was at the funeral of a mother's parent. She was very sad. You know what it's like, don't you?
- April: oohhh... sorry! I don't.
- Ellie: Don't be sorry. Nothing know when it's going.
- April: You don't look well. I have to go now. I hope you get well soon.
- Ellie: I'm going to try. Call me. Do you know my cellphone number?
- April: Yes. I do.
- Ellie: bye. Send my regards to your mom.
- April: bye-bye. Sure, I will. See you later.