Correção de texto: Distance education

1 2 14
We have to study really hard to achieve any goal we want in our life, and the Distance Education isn't different, it's quite the opposite actually, and it is focused on reading. In this learning method we have to learn how to learn alone, I mean by ourselves.
I think it is one of the most effective ways to learn, because we can set our own time to study, of course not for all, there are many people who are lazies, so I think this method won't suit them well.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
6 14 102
Sugestão:

We have to study really hard to achieve any goal we want in life. When it comes to Distance Education, it is not different; it's quite the same, actually. Firstly, it is focused on reading. Secondly, in this learning method we have to learn how to learn by ourselves.
I think it is one of the most effective ways to learn, because we can set our own time to study. However, it is not effective for everyone; there are many people who are lazy, so I think this method won't suit them well.

Cheers!