Correção de texto: Do you know "Condorito"?

Hay guys, do you know "Condorito"?

Condorito (in english, Litlle Condor) is a character of a very popular chilenean comic which is a sucess in many country of latin America. "Condorito" is a daring character and many times he mess up when do or say something. Almost alwaysget what he want. But he is not real bad, it is acctually a nayve bird that try to do thing in the best way. The trama goes whit other characters, each one with a different personallity. The result of it are very funny estories for the public.

Thanks for all you who can help me with the correction of it.
See you!

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39165 6 32 684
Condorito (in English, Little Condor) is a character of a very popular Chilean comic which is a success in many Latin American countries. "Condorito" is a daring character and many times he mess up when do or say something. Almost always he gets what he wants. But he is don´t mean he does it in a bad way or that he is bad at all, it is acctually a naive bird that try to do things in the best way. The plot/script goes with other characters, each one with a different personality. The end result of it are very funny estories for the public.

Notice: it´s a rough draft, others may refine it further.
Your piece was creative and the subject relevant, it had just some grammar slips or some parts in need of some polishing, but all in all, it was good.

Perhaps "nayve" (with "y" instead of the letter "i") shows some Spanish of yours, that is, you being from Chile or some other Latin American country, or that you are of some Chilean descent (parents being Chilean, I mean). It´s just a passing comment, nothing wrong with it, it´s because we get used to the drawbacks of our people in English. That is, we from Romance languages have the same or similar problems with English at the beggining. ;) I am no exception.
Be welcome to the English Experts site, enjoy it!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Yeah,
Actually I am brazilian too, I usually read some chilean reports, since I started to study Spanish with chilean friends.
I have been studying English for one year and I realized I have to practice the writing a bit more.

Thanks for your help.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39165 6 32 684
Don´t sweat the small stuff, you will get there in no time (you will be very good at English the soonest, I mean)!
Some minor corrections in your piece of text, if I may.

Actually I am a Brazilian too, I usually read some Chilean reports, since I started to study Spanish with Chilean friends.
I have been studying English for one year and I realized I have to practice the writing a bit more.

!Bienvenido a la comunidad de estudiantes de Inglés ¡ Mi casa es su casa.