Correção de texto: Domestic Violence

Domestic violence

I had some stuff to do in town centre, so I brought my daughter there before the shops start to close. On the way to town centre, we were singing nursery rhymes music -head, shoulders, knees and toes- she loves this songs! Anyway. Everything seemed peaceful and perfect! It was warm day today- which is a rare thing indeed in Rochdale- so I took advantage to breathe a bit. When I arrived to town centre, I went to pay some bills and suddenly I heard a lady shouting. I didn’t care. It couldn’t be a big deal, I thought. So, after that I was run up the street, I saw a man and lady argued with each other. They were shouting face to face! Everybody was looking at them, but no-one said a word. Suddenly the man pushed a lady while kicked her legs. She was a strong woman, so she gave him huge slap in the face. The man turned to another two ladies that were with them and kicked her too. One of her fell down and rolling down the street like a ping-pong ball. Everybody was seeing that shocking scenario but nobody called the police. There were crowds around them, even so anybody had enough courage to separate them! It was a big shock for me! I was in panic, my heart was beating fast. I couldn’t understand anything they were talking about, just a “f…off”. In my opinion this word is a universal language, so everybody knows it is a bad word!
So this situation reminds me a saying “between husband and wife nobody should put the spoon”! Domestic violence is crime! Unfortunately the society continue to put up this kinds of conduct, thinking this is normal.
What a Shocking scene that a witnessed today!!!

Agradecia o vosso feedback e correção do texto por favor!
bons estudos

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
My corrections and changes to your text are shown below:

I had some stuff to do in the town centre, so I brought my daughter with me before the shops started to close (or "before the shops closed"). On the way to the town centre, we were singing nursery rhymes like "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes", she loves this song! Anyway, everything seemed peaceful and perfect! It was a warm day today- which is a rare thing indeed in "sunny" Rochdale so I took advantage the chance to breathe a bit. When I arrived to the town centre, I went to pay some bills and suddenly I heard a lady shouting. I didn’t care. It couldn’t be a big deal, I thought. So, afterthat when I was runnning up the street, I saw a man and a lady arguing with each other. They were shouting face to face! Everybody was looking at them, but no one said a word. Suddenly the man pushed the lady while kicking her legs. She was a strong woman, so she gave him a huge slap in the face. The man turned to another two other ladies that were with them and kicked them too. One of them fell down and rolled down the street like a ping-pong ball. Everybody was watching that shocking scenario but nobody called the police. There were crowds around them, even so nobody had enough courage to separate them! It was a big shock for me! I was in panic, my heart was beating fast. I couldn’t understand anything they were talking about, just a “f…off”. In my opinion this expression is a universal language, so everybody knows it is a bad word!
So This situation reminds me of *a Portuguese saying which basically translates to this: “between husband and wife nobody should put the spoon”! Domestic violence is a crime! Unfortunately, the society continues to put up with this kind of conduct, thinking this it is normal.
What a shocking scene that I witnessed today!!!

*A common English saying for this situation is "Mind your own business".
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!