Correção de texto: Domestic work

I was reading a chronic that was written a decade by Maria Filomena Mónica, so I found it really useful and I would like to share with you a bit part of this. Hire is what she says: “When I got married, what was expected for me, in addition to continue to procreation, was that spent the day cleaning the house, cooking meals and take care to the pantry. Today, these tasks have been joined by others. As modern women are also supposed to be good in bed, and competent professionals”. And more, “The Portuguese people verbally exceeded in his love for children: for 62 percent, people who do not have children has “empty live". “As these gentlemen, who always says that love their children, but often do not even take bother to change their diapers, to take them to the doctor or to feed them. Portuguese women spend three times more hours than men on housework: the women spends per week, twenty six hours, while the men only do seven. Which gives a difference of nineteen hours a week, an average higher than other European country. So, The Portuguese women continue to be exploited, as if nothing had happened from the moment, in the 1960s, when her generation raised the banner of women's emancipation. She goes even further, saying that over the years, “I have heard all kind of things including women who says that they are against women's emancipation. I thought then that it was not worth wasting my time with silly women. I believe that it is best to remove them the right to vote, the right to divorce and legal protection against domestic violence. As If they like to be slaves, then, let them be. Who fights, has rights; who resigns, is left out”
Find more at http://publico.pt/espaco-publico/jornal ... arvas-9331
podiam me corrigir por favor!
Obrigada

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
I was reading a chronic written a decade ago by Maria Filomena Mónica, I found it really useful and would like to share a few lines with you. Here's what she says: "When I got married, what was expected of me, in addition to continue the procreation, was that I spent the day cleaning the house, cooking meals and keeping an eye on the pantry. Today, this set of tasks has increased even more as modern women are also supposed to be good in bed and competent professionals.” And more, “The Portuguese people stand out with their words of love: 62 % of interviewees say that people who don't have children live “empty lives". “Well, these gentlemen are the ones who always say they love their children, but often don't even take the trouble to change their diapers, to take them to the doctor or to feed them. Portuguese women spend three times more hours than men on housework: women spend about twenty six hours per week on chores while men only spend around seven. Which gives a difference of nineteen hours a week, an average higher than other European countries. So, the Portuguese women continue to be exploited as if nothing had happened from the moment my generation raised the banner of women's emancipation in the 1960s until now. She goes even further, saying that over the years, “I have heard all kinds of things including women who say that they are against women's emancipation. I came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth wasting my time with silly women. I believe that it's best to take away their right to vote, the right to divorce and legal protection against domestic violence. If they like to be slaves, then, let them be. Who fights, has rights; who resigns, is left out.”