Correção de texto: "Don't be afraid to say you're sorry"

Correct any mistakes u may find: spelling, verb concord, puntuaction, word choice, etc...

Dont be afraid to say you're sorry

When i was 6 years old i saw him; his name was Chris and he was 12. All the girls in that neighbourhood were head over heels in love with him so for a while I thought there was no hope for me... but i was so wrong. The day i realised he felt the same about me was also the day i lost him. I listened to a "friend" of mine, which was a mistake, and he got mad at me; still he came back but none of us was able to say anything, we just stood there looking at eachother. It broke my heart that i didnt tell him what i had to say: that i was sorry and that i was in love with him. i saw him again the following years but i was in a car or something else with other people and he was walking down the street so i couldnt talk to him. I find it hard to believe that i lived all these years without him and i wish that i could meet him again and get to know him. What if it is too late?

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção para seu texto:

Dont be afraid to say you're sorry.

When I was 6 years old I saw him; his name was Chris and he was 12. All the girls in that neighbourhood were head over heels in love with him, so for a while I thought there was no hope for me. But I was wrong. The day I realised he felt the same about me was also the day I lost him. I listened to a "friend" of mine, which was a mistake, and he got mad at me; still he came back but none of us was able to say anything, we just stood there looking at each other. It broke my heart that I didn't tell him what I had to say: that I was sorry and that I was in love with him. I saw him again the following years but I was in a car or something else with other people and he was walking down the street, so I couldn't talk to him. I find it hard to believe that I lived all these years without him and I wish that I could meet him again and get to know him. What if it is too late?