Correção de texto: e-mail

Olá pessoal,

Preciso enviar um e-mail em inglês para a organização de um evento. Gostaria que alguém desse uma revisada para ver se encontra algum erro. Qualquer sugestão de alteração também será bem-vinda.
I'm a foreign student from Brazil and I'm interested in participate of your summer school. However, I have a question about the application process. Being a foreign student, how can I prove my English skills? Do I need to take a TOEFL test or another similar one?

I know you're about to update your site with new information, but sooner you answer me, sooner I can schedule the test and prepare myself. It would help me a lot.

I'll wait your answer. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

<meu nome>
Como vocês podem ver, estou justamente perguntando sobre como comprovar meu nível em inglês, então não posso fazer feio. :lol:
Não sei se isso conta como "trapaça", mas vou apreciar muito a ajuda. :)

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I am interested IN participatING. (after a preposition they use the verb in the gerund form.).
In formal letters or quasi-formal emails don´t abbreaviate "I am" to "I´m".

Do I need to take a TOEFL test or a similar one?
(another if you had taken a test already.)

but the sooner you answer me, the sooner I can schedule the test...

=========================

I know you're about to update your site with new information, but the sooner you answer me, the sooner I can schedule the test and prepare myself. It would help me a lot.

This way, they can see you as a navel-gazing person, you would show good email etiquette and good manners by wedging some "please" and/or "would you...please" etc.
Or else...well, I told you so. :lol: