Correção de texto: E-mail to a friend

Marcelo Pias 1 2 14
Hey buddy, how are you doing?

We are studying Organizational Behavior at the moment. We have 5 subjects each semester.
We had a great trip yesterday, nice lunch at a great hotel and so forth. On the other hand it was really hot, my dad's truck has no air-conditioner so had a hard time going and coming back.
About my grades, my average is 8 to 9 out of 10 !

Tonight I will read the e-mails you sent me and then I'll e-mail you my opinion.

As soon as you have spare time, feel free to correct my mistakes ! :D

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Hey buddy, how are you doing?

At the moment we are studying Organizational Behavior. We have 5 subjects each semester (term if the bloke lives in the UK).

We had a great trip yesterday, nice lunch at a great hotel and so forth. On the other hand it was really hot, my dad's truck has no air-conditioner so WE had a hard time going and coming back.
About my grades, my average is 8 to 9 out of 10 !

Tonight (or later, as an option) I will read the e-mails you sent me and then let you know my opinion.
(It´s somehow implicit that if you are going to read his emails, you will email him back, huh?)

As soon as you AS have spare time, feel free to correct my mistakes !

==================================
Hope it helps.
Marcelo Pias 1 2 14
Thank you Paulo.
'WE had a hard time' was a finger mistake.

Why did you add AS here?
As soon as you AS have spare time
I didn't get that!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
My bad!
I am such an airhead sometimes, I must have been somehow distracted. :shock:

It should be "as soon as you have spare time" indeed.