Correção de texto: "Education"

Currently, I'm studying at University of ABC. I want to get a bachelor's degree in energy engineering, but for this I also need to get a bachelor's degree in Science and Technology.

The bachelor in science and technology length three years and during this time you will study physics, mathematics, biology, chemistry ... I mean, all subjects which you will need to continue your study in engineering.

After this time, you actually will be able to start an engineering course. I choose the energy engineering because I think that in the future we will need to have knowledge about how to generate energy without pollute the environment such as using renewable kinds of energy (wind, solar and biomass) instead of non-renewable energy, like petrol.

In future, my plan is to get master's degree in electrical engineering.

Well, about my university, in general we do not have big problems. I mean, they still are building the campus, so we saw problems with parking space, but in my opinion is not a big deal. The biggest problems that I saw is about the security around the campus and, sometimes, thefts inside the university.

In short, I like to study here. I supposed that I am having great education and university support all of my plans for future.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
My suggestions to your text:

Currently, I'm studying at University of ABC. I want to get a bachelor's degree in Energy Engineering, but, in order to get it, I need, beforehand, to have/hold a degree in Science and Technology.

The duration of the bachelor in Science and Technology course is three years and, during this time, you will study Physics, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, all the subjects needed to continue Engineering studies.

After this time, you will actually be able to start the Engineering Course. I chose Energy Engineering because I think that we will need to have knowledge *in the future on how to generate energy without polluting the environment, such as, using renewable types of energy (wind, solar and biomass) instead of non-renewable energy, like petrol **.

In the future, my plan is to get/achieve a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering.

Well, about my university, in general we do not have big problems. The campus is stil under construction, so we have problems with parking space, but, in my opinion, it is not a big deal. The biggest problem that I see is the security around the campus and, sometimes, thefts inside the university.

In short, I like to study here. I suppose that I am having a great education and the university supports all my plans for the future.

Comments:
*This knowledge is needed today.
**Energy is not just about environmental energy. Read the following articles:
http://www.nano.org.uk/what-is-nanotechnology
http://www.pitt.edu/~super4/36011-37001/36421.ppt
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2014032 ... -wormholes
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!