Correção de texto em inglês: essay 2

Hello folks, continuing my marathon of essays. Today I finished my second essay. So if guys could have a look on it I would apreciate.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific easons and examples to support your answer.

Parents are not the best teacher. But, they are the best teacher who can prepare us for life. The figure of parents in our life determines how we will effort life and how will be our character in the future.
Despite parents has a big influence in our education, unfortunately they cannot prepare us for everything. Like professionally and for specific activities. Probably to get a good job we will need a specialization which we will just achieve if a specialized people teach us. Also, in our life activities a lot of things we just will learn by living it, our parents don’t know everything that is why they cannot show us everything.
Although, they have a strong influence on how we will effort life and treat people. Our character is strongly influenced by them. As a child, we tend to copy our parents attitudes, the way that they face life and it may remains for the rest of our lives. Moreover, the way that we treat other people comes, in the most of time, from how our parents teach us to behave, in other words our education.
As for me, despite all these big influence of parents, they won’t be the best teacher because the best teacher has to know everything. In fact the best teacher doesn’t exist. What exist is that our parents are for sure the best in area that belongs to them which is our education and character.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite avaliar:
Parents are not the best teachers. But, they are the best teachers who can prepare us for life. The role of our parents in our lives determines how we will cope with life and what our character will be like in the future.
Despite the fact that parents have a big influence in our education and upbringing, unfortunately they cannot prepare us for everything: both professionally and for specific activities. Probably to get a good job we will need a specialization which we will just achieve if specialized people teach us. Also, in our everyday activities, a lot of things will just be learned by experiencing them; our parents don’t know everything and that is why they cannot show us everything.
Although they have a strong influence on how we will cope with life and treat people. Our character is strongly influenced by them. As a child, we tend to copy our parents' attitudes, the way that they face life and it may stay the same for the rest of our lives. Moreover, the way that we treat other people comes, most of the time, from how our parents teach us to behave, in other words our upbringing.
As for me, despite all this big influence of parents, they won’t be the best teachers because the best teachers have to know everything. In fact, the best teachers don’t exist. What exists is that our parents are for sure the best in an area that belongs to them which is our upbringing and character.
Thanks again dude