Correção de texto em inglês: "Falando sobre a música"

I will talk about music and what this means for me.
Music is part of my life. It’s what make me feel happy when I’m down, make me dance and sing when I really need and it’s what soothes me when I’m nervous.
In these moments there is nothing better that put the headphones in ears, the volume to maximum and forget everything that is around us.
I consider the music a support, which when I really need is there for me. With words or rhythms that I decorate and that make me feel better.
When I’m doing household chores, practice sport, trying to fall sleep and even for my inspiration in something, the music is present. But also not always because when I study I need concentration, not that music doesn’t make me concentrate but if I studying to listen it, I just study the letter of music instead of matter.
There are pop, rock, reggae, for every taste there is a genre. Among the various genres that exist, I prefer pop and reggae.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49115 21 73 1138
Sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite avaliar:

Music is part of my life. It’s what makes me feel happy when I’m down, makes me dance and sing when I really need it and it’s what calms me down when I’m nervous.
In these moments there is nothing better that putting the headphones on, the volume to maximum and forget everything that is around me.
I consider music a support, which when I really need it, it is there for me. With words or rhythms that I memorize and that make me feel better.
When I’m doing household chores, practicing sports, trying to fall asleep and even for my inspiration in something, music is present. But also not always because when I study I need concentration, not that music doesn’t make me concentrate but if I'm studying while listening to it, I just learn the lyrics rather than the school subject.
There is pop, rock, reggae, for every taste there is a genre. Among the various genres that exist, I prefer pop and reggae.