Correção de texto em inglês: Future is innovation

Currently, a college degree also is not a synonym of a good and a well-paid job. In Spain sixteen percent of the unemployed people have a master degree. Therefore, this makes me think, if should I get a degree.
My personal opinion about this is very real, specific and solid. Job opportunities and the number of works per company have been decreasing. Everything started in Great Brittan in the nineteen century with the industrial revolution. Technology had a profound effect on the social, economic and cultural conditions of the times. Factories could produce more and better. However, machines replaced people and the rate of unemployment got lower and lower.
If persons didn’t work they didn’t earn money. Thus they couldn’t buy factory products. On the other hand, at present with the entry on the market of multinationals, we have access of low cost products, and the market is dominated for foreign products.
Concluding and answering my question “should I get a degree” my answer is NO for all this reasons. For me, the future of jobs is innovation. As a referred to previously with multinationals we have an easier access to products. Therefore we need to figure something attractive to the buyers that make them want to buy our product. Besides, if we innovate or create something that satisfies people interest we will have success.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões dentro do que o contexto permite avaliar:
Currently, a college degree is not a synonym of a good and a well-paid job either. In Spain, sixteen percent of the unemployed people have a master's degree. Therefore, this makes me think if should I get a degree.
My personal opinion about this is very real, specific and solid. Job opportunities and the number of jobs per company have been decreasing. Everything started in Great Brittan in the nineteen century with the industrial revolution. Technology had a profound effect on the social, economic and cultural conditions of the times. Factories could produce more and better. However, machines replaced people and the rate of unemployment got lower and lower.
If people didn’t work they didn’t earn money. Thus they couldn’t buy industrialized products. On the other hand, at present with the entry on the market of multinationals, we have access of low cost products, and the market is dominated by foreign products.
Concluding and answering my question “should I get a degree” my answer is NO for all these reasons. For me, the future of jobs is innovation. As a referred to previously with multinationals we have an easier access to products. Therefore we need to figure something attractive to the buyers that make them want to buy our product. Besides, if we innovate or create something that satisfies people's interest we will have success.