Correção de texto em inglês: My life (some years later)

Oii *-*
Gente,se eu estiver sendo folgada,por favor me falem ^^
Adoro ingles,mas não sei muito ._. Preciso fazer este trabalho para expor numa feira...

Podem me ajudar com a correção abaixo?
Valeu

SIGN: Leo
EYES COLOR: hazel
HAIR COLOR: blond at my first years of life
ETHNICITY:White
FAVORITE CARTOONS: Teletubbies, The little bear....,i dont
FAVORITE TOY: rattle
remember others hehe’

Some years later...
After going to the daycare ‘’Mãe Luiza’’ in Campinas, (when I was 3 years old) we came to Itapira, birthplace of my mom.
My parentes worked all the day,and I needed a place to stay. I was going to the nursery school “Narciso Pieroni” in the morning,and was going to the “Lar São José’’ in the afternoon. This was not a time of fat cows in our family.

There I made my first best friend: Juliana. Without Doubts I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E. We learned a lot together... I had wonderful educators as: Débora,Suzanna,Ana Maria and the sister Zezé. Many stories were unforgettable to me. But I’ll select some ones:

Algumas décadas depois,em 23 de Julho de 1997 nascia a protagonista da história (ual|ironia),EU!
SIGNO:Leão
COR DOS OLHOS: Castanhos escuros
CABELO: Loiro nos primeiros anos de vida
COR DA PELE: Branca
DESENHOS PREFERIDOS: Teletubbies,Pequeno Urso... Enfim,não me lembro de mais hehe’
BRINQUEDO PREFERIDO: Chocalho

Alguns anos depois...
Depois de passar pela Creche ‘’Mae Luiza’’ em Campinas,(quando eu tinha 3 anos) viemos para Itapira,cidade natal da minha mãe.
Meus pais trabalhavam o dia todo,e eu precisava de um lugar para ficar.
Frequentava a Pré Escola Narciso Pieroni no período da manhã,e ia para o Lar São José no período da tarde. Digamos que essa não foi uma época de vacas gordas em nossas família.

Lá fiz minha primeira amizade.Juliana Oliveira da Silva,sem dúvida inesquecível! Aprendemos muito juntas. Tive ótimas educadoras como a Débora,a Suzanna,Ana Maria e a Irmã Zezé. Várias coisas me marcaram,mas selecionarei algumas:

Obrigadinha *-* ;)

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:
Some decades later,in July 23th 1997, the protagonist of the story was born: ME!! (ual|irony)

SIGN: Leo
EYE COLOR: hazel
HAIR COLOR: blond at my first years of life
ETHNICITY:White
FAVORITE CARTOONS: Teletubbies, The little bear....,I dont
FAVORITE TOY: rattle
remember others hehe’

Some years later...

After going to daycare ‘’Mãe Luiza’’ in Campinas, (when I was 3 years old) we came to Itapira, birthplace of my mom.
My parentes worked all day, and I needed a place to stay. I was going to the nursery school “Narciso Pieroni” in the morning, and I was going to the “Lar São José’’ in the afternoon. This was not a very good time in our family.

There I met my first best friend: Juliana. Without a Doubt I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E. We learned a lot together... I had wonderful educators: Débora, Suzanna, Ana Maria and sister Zezé. Many stories are unforgettable to me. But I’ll select some of them: