Correção de texto em inglês: "My new English teacher"

Avatar do usuário Lucas Queiroz 460 1 14
Today I met my new English teacher. My English teacher is a women. She is from France and She is in Brazil the seven months. She is medium height and thin. She said to have fair hair, but I think that hair’s is blond, well, never mind. :lol:

She speak five languages, by the way, she speak English very well. Your classes are very fun, all time she is speaking English and when we don’t understand she do mimics or use synonymous. It’s the English teacher that I asked the God for learn "listen" and "speak" and of break we teach some word in Portuguese for she. She is very cool.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Today I met my new English teacher. My English teacher is a woman. She is from France and she is in Brazil for seven months. She is medium height and she is thin. She said to have fair hair, but I think that her hair’s is blond, well, never mind. :lol:

She speaks five languages, by the way, she speaks English very well. Her classes are very fun, she speaks English all the time and when we don’t understand she mimics or use synonymous. She’s the English teacher that I asked God to help me learn how to "listen" and "speak". In the breaks we teach her some words in Portuguese. She is very cool.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
My two cents´worth, may need some little corrections, since I am a student learning English, just like you, not a teacher.

Today I met my new English teacher, she is a woman. She is from France and have been living in Brazil for seven months, is medium height and thin. She describes herself as having fair hair, but I think that it´s is blond, well, never mind. LOL.

By the way, she speaks five languages, her English is very good (or fluent). Her classes are very fun, all time she is speaking English and when we don’t understand she (uses) mimics or use synonymous.
It’s the English teacher that I asked to God (or the teacher of anyone´s dreams) for learning, especially the "listening" and "speaking". During break times (or recesses) we teach her some words in Portuguese. She is very cool.
Avatar do usuário Lucas Queiroz 460 1 14
Obrigado aos dois pelas correções. Infelizmente não me atentei em modificar os verbos para concordar com "She".

Só uma duvida, na seguinte frase:

"She do mimics or use synonymous." vocês retiraram o "do" e Paulo colocou até "Uses", usar o "do" nesse caso estaria incorreto porque?

Outra observação é quanto ao "In the breaks" pesquisei e pelo que vi quer dizer "Nós intervalos" confere? Na realidade eu quis dizer "E de quebra", mas essa expressão é bem legal também.

Obs.: Paulo gostei da observação "She describes herself as having fair hair, but I think that it´s is blond" realmente ficou bom assim.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
and of break we teach some word in Portuguese for she.
(e de quebra ) and besides that, we teach some Portuguese words to her.
in addition, we teach...
...additionally (acho que cabe melhor no contexto), we teach her some Portuguese words.
...and at the same time, we teach her... (também uma expressão fortíssima candidata aqui.)

=====================
She makes mimics (of something the words, of a person speaking etc, of...etc)
There´s not "does mimics" in English.
(a) We mimics something or somebody. (A gente imita algo ou alguém)
(b) We use mimics as a tool on classes, or in everyday situations. (A gente usa imitação...)
Essentially (a) and (b) work the same way in the given context. I mean, it wouldn´t change your text in a substantial way.

By the way, DO doensn´t agree with HER, when you use the auxiliar verb DO + SHE it turn into DOES. Just a grammar point, as an additional free grammar tip here.
===========
Yep, BREAKS means "intervalos", and seems like it´s what first spring to mind, while reading your text. As I said above, "de quebra" has nothing to do BREAK in English.
See you around.