Correção de texto em inglês "My travels"

This is a writing exercise using past simple and present perfect.

My travels

I've remembered my travels abroad. I visited South Afruca last year, and I enjoyed the African arts and music. Two years ago I went to New York. I visited many sights like the Liberty Statue and the Rockfeller Center. I travelled to Argentina in 2003, when I was sixteen. I danced tango and played soccer with "hermanos" in Buenos Aires. I've though about my travels and I've seen that I've never been in Asia. Now, I'm planning travel to Tokyo next year, I want to enjoy the Japanese culture.

PS: Thank you for help.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:

I've remembered my travels abroad. I visited South Africa last year, and I enjoyed the African arts and music. Two years ago, I went to New York. I visited many places like the Liberty Statue and the Rockfeller Center. I travelled to Argentina in 2003, when I was sixteen. I danced the tango and played soccer with "hermanos" in Buenos Aires. I've thought about my travels and I've seen that I've never been in Asia. Now, I'm planning travel to Tokyo next year, I want to enjoy the Japanese culture.
Thank you.