Correção de texto em inglês: On the other side of that door

In my house, there is a little room bellow the stairs. This room has a very little door for people get into. It's very interesting how every child who visit my house becames curious to know what there is on the other side of that door. But, it's just we say that we will lock him\her inside of the room that he\she never tries to open that door again.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite avaliar.
In my house, there is a little room below the stairs. This room has a very little door for people to get into. It's very interesting how every child who visits my house gets curious to know what there is on the other side of that door. But we say that we will lock him\her inside of the room so that he\she never tries to open that door again.
Henry Cunha 3 18 190
Adding on to Donay's suggestions:

But, it's enough to say that we will lock him/her inside the room for him/her to never try to open that door again.
Thanks guys!!!