Correção de texto em inglês: Sid, the Scientist

Hello everyone,

I'm helping my friend with his paper abstract, but also to improve my English. I'm not used to write in English, but my reading is good (intermediate).

I know, I read the post talking about post about abstracts. I'm sending just the first paragraph. If you consider it wrong, tell me. Actually, i had doubt on the bold text:

This paper has as objective the analysis of possibility and limits of the episode “Que podre!” from “Sid, o scientist” cartoon like a didactic resource to the teaching of Science in initial series, in order to provide assistance to teachers as an option to use audiovisual resource in classroom, allowing also the use of other episodes from the series, emphasizing a pre analysis from the others.

Thanks!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49075 21 73 1138
Sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite avaliar:

This paper aims to analyze the possibility and the limits of the episode “Que podre!” from “Sid, the scientist”, which is a cartoon with a didactic resource for teaching science in the first grades, in order to provide assistance to teachers as an option to use audiovisual resource in classrooms, also allowing the use of other episodes from the series, emphasizing a pre analysis from the others
Hello donay,

I always have doubt if I use or not "the". It's different from portuguese. I'll study this!

Thank you! I change a little the text based on your corrections, look:

This paper aims to analyse the possibility and the limits of the episode “Que podre!” from the cartoon “Sid, o cientista” as a didactic resource for teaching science in the first grades, aiming to support the teachers in the use of this didactic resource in classrooms, also allowing the use of other episodes from the series.
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49075 21 73 1138
Dicas adicionais:

This paper aims to analyse the possibility and the limits of the episode “Que podre!” from the cartoon “Sid, o cientista” as a didactic resource for teaching science in the first grades, aiming to support teachers in the use of this didactic resource in classrooms and also allowing the use of other episodes from the series.

Good work!