Correção de texto em inglês sobre mitologia grega

Hello everyone! Here we have a text about mythology. I wish someone would help me. I need tips of what can I do to make this text better.

At the beginning, the universe was full of darkness, what is known as Chaos for the Greeks. As the first God, Chaos created Gaea, the Earth. In the continuation, Gaea generated Uranus, the Sky and then, they got marry.
From this union between two huge and powerful gods, they had 12 children, the titans. Since that moment, the titans became powerful divine creatures and passed to govern the whole world. The hell, seas, oceans and heaven were ruled by the titans and their parents. The king of titans was Uranus.
However, the kingdom of all these deities was not full of peace. On the contrary, all of them fought continually. They created monsters that could be used against each other. Besides, one of the pillars of these family of divinities disguised her evil and angry. Gaea, as the mother of titans, wanted to make her husband going to ruin. At this context, the mother of all helped her last and most powerful son, Crones, to destroy the Uranus’ Kingdom and become the newest ruler.
Thus, Crones built an iron sickle to be used against his father. With this majestic weapon, the rebel son cut Uranus’ testicles and throw them away at the oceans. From Uranus’ blood and sperm, the goodness of love and beauty was born, Aphrodite. Since this time, Crones became the new King of titans and passed to rule the world.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49070 21 73 1138
Sugestões de correção/melhoria:

In the beginning, the universe was full of darkness, which is known as Chaos to the Greeks. The first God, Chaos created Gaea, the Earth. In the continuation, Gaea generated Uranus, the Sky and then, they got married.
From this union between two huge and powerful gods, they had 12 children, the titans. From that moment, the titans became powerful divine creatures and started to control the whole world. The hell, seas, oceans and heaven were ruled by the titans and their parents. The king of titans was Uranus.
However, the kingdom of all these deities was not full of peace. On the contrary, all of them fought continually. They created monsters that could be used against each other. Besides, one of the pillars of these families of divinities disguised her evil and anger. Gaea, the mother of titans, wanted to ruin her husband. In this context, the mother of all helped her last and most powerful son, Crones, to destroy the Uranus’ Kingdom and become the newest ruler.
Thus, Crones built an iron sickle to be used against his father. With this majestic weapon, the rebel son cut Uranus’ testicles and threw them away in the oceans. From Uranus’ blood and sperm, the goodness of love and beauty was born, Aphrodite. Then, Crones became the new King of titans and ruled the world.
Great! Thank you a lot.