Correção de texto em inglês sobre "Parachuting"

The parachuting is an extreme sport in which individuals, the paratrooper, jump out of airplanes, falling at a speed of 200 km/h and 350 km/h and in a given moment they open a parachute to decrease the speed of the decline, and thus be able to make leaps of high altitudes without suffering bodily harms.
This sport gives us the opportunity to feel the freedom of flying. Until the time of opening the parachute is a free fall without anything to interfere, as the flight of birds.
I never did parachuting, but it is a sport that I would like to experience someday.
I have a small fascination by parachuting, because it’s a sport in which we can release our whole adrenaline and despite I have a bit of fear, as, the parachuting doesn’t open, I hurt to fall, and other things that don’t usually but that can happen, I really wanted to try it, feel the sensation of being at the flying.
Flying usually is the dream of the majority of the people, almost all the people wish could fly, like me, since small that I love all the flying birds, and all that I was also able to fly freely by horizon without anything to hinder me. And as it’s a little impossible to realize this dream, the parachuting is a way of being able to fly, not as I dream, but even so I can feel the sensation of flying.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49095 21 73 1138
Algumas sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite avaliar:

Parachuting is an extreme sport in which individuals, the paratrooper, jump out of airplanes, falling at a speed of 200 km/h and 350 km/h and in a given moment they open a parachute to decrease the speed of the decline, and thus be able to make leaps of high altitudes without suffering bodily harms.
This sport gives us the opportunity to feel the freedom of flying. Until the time of opening the parachute is in a free fall without anything to interfere, as the flight of birds.
I never did any parachuting, but it is a sport that I would like to experience someday.
I have a small fascination for parachuting, because it’s a sport in which we can release our whole adrenaline and despite the fact I have a bit of fear because the parachute might not open, I might get hurt, and other things that don’t usually happen but could happen, I really wanted to try it, feel the sensation of flying.
Flying usually is most people's dream, almost all the people wish they could fly, like me, since I was small that I love all the flying birds, and all that I was also able to fly freely by horizon without anything to hinder me. And as it’s a little impossible to realize this dream, parachuting is a way of being able to fly, not like I dream of, but even so I can feel the sensation of flying.