Correção de "texto em inglês sobre tecnologia"

On the on hand Technology entails several problems related with household chores. For example, teens when are playing video games don’t stop playing in order to clean, cook or even to help their parents, they continue playing. Besides they spend the majority of free time at home without doing any sport; they could become a coach potato. Sometimes technology also makes family bonds weaker. On the other hand internet, computers and television have advantages such as: we can do researches to school, communicate with other countries, know new cultures, increase our knowledge and maybe the important one have fun.
Now let’s change the topic. Until now I was just talking about technological devices. Nevertheless there are much more technology in our lives. We have got the microwave, the fridge, the phone, means of transport, industrial machines etc. They make our lives better and simple. However, they also have disadvantages. For example the industrial machines cause the unemployment and the car causes pollution.
Finally in my case I mainly try enjoying what technology gives me of good, and avoid the bad things.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:

On the one hand, technology entails several problems related to household chores. For example, teens, when they are playing video games, they don’t stop playing in order to clean, cook or even to help their parents, they continue playing. Besides they spend most of their free time at home without doing any sports; they could become couch potatoes. Sometimes technology also makes family bonds weaker. On the other hand, Internet, computers and television have advantages such as: we can do school research, communicate with other countries, get to know new cultures, increase our knowledge and maybe the important one: have fun.
Now let’s change the subject. Until now I was just talking about technological devices. Nevertheless there is much more technology in our lives. We have got the microwave, the fridge, the phone, means of transport, industrial machines etc. They make our lives better and simple. However, they also have disadvantages. For example the industrial machines cause the unemployment and the car causes pollution.
Finally, in my case, I mainly try enjoying the good things technology gives me, and avoid the bad things.