Correção de texto em inglês: "Talking about a movie 02"

Hi everyone! Today I will speak about the movie "Donie Darko".

“Donnie Darko” is considered a science-fiction movie that was recorded in 2001, but anyway I consider them a little scary movie. The movie tells the story about of a probably schizophrenic boy, that have like main theme the time travel. But this movie talk about more topic like the hypocrisy of some member of the church, the bullying, use of drugs and spirits. This movie is hard comprehension, well, actually this movie is crazy, but I enjoyed his.

Thanks for reading.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção dentro do que o formato e o contexto permitem:
''Donnie Darko” is considered a science-fiction movie which was recorded in 2001, but I still consider it a little scary. The movie tells the story about a probably schizophrenic boy, that have like main theme the time travel. But this movie is about more topic like the hypocrisy of some member of the church, bullying, drug abuse and spirits. This movie is hard to understand, well, actually this movie is crazy, but I enjoyed it.