Correção de texto em inglês: "Talking about a movie"

This week I watched the Movie “Life of Pi”, then I decide to make an text about him.

“Life of Pi” tell the history of an Indian boy, named Pi, and your family. They’re moving from US when happen an accident with ship and so start the adventure de Pi in ocean. This movie remember me other called “Cast Away” that I enjoy it too. I think both excellent movies and worthwhile watch them.

Thanks for read.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
DHST 1 3 15
I watched the movie “Life of Pi” this week, so I decided to write (a short text) about it.

“Life of Pi” tells the story of an indian boy, named Pi, and his family. They’re moving from the US when an accident takes place with the ship they're in and that's how the adventure of Pi starts in the ocean. This movie reminds me of another movie called “Cast Away” that I also happen to enjoy equally. I think they are both excellent movies and worthwhile watching.

Thanks for reading.

Se houver correções ou melhoras na minha correção, aceito!
Porque "I think they are both excellent"? Isso não ficaria algo como "Eu acho eles são ambos excelentes?"
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I think they are both excellent...

Eu acho que os dois são excelentes.
It´s a way to say ''In my opinion the two of them/in my view both are excellent."
------------------------------------------------------------

And you can see the word worder in this piece of text, on Amazon, for example.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/forum/cd/discu ... B001418W2C