Correção de texto em inglês: Violence

Violence

Usually, psychologists say that the causes of violence could be biological, sociological or psychological. It means that some people biologically trend to be more violent, live in a social context that helps them to be more violent, or have a mental illness that let them to do some violent actions. In my opinion, to terminate the violence, we have to analyse this conditions in order to identify pontencial future violence attitudes.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:
Usually, psychologists say that the causes of violence could be biological, sociological or psychological. It means that some people biologically tend to be more violent, live in a social context that helps them to be more violent, or have a mental illness that leads them to act with violence. In my opinion, to terminate violence, we have to analyse this conditions in order to identify pontencial future violence attitudes.
Thanks donay!
Sra_Tradutora 6 77
Algumas sugestões adicionais:
Usually, psychologists say that the causes of violence could be biological, sociological or psychological. It means that some people biologically trend to be more violent, live in a social context that helps them to be more violent, or have a mental illness that let them to do some violent actions. In my opinion, to terminate the violence, we have to analyse these conditions in order to identify potential future violence attitudes.