Correção de texto: email a pesquisador estrangeiro

Olá! Estou escrevendo junto com um amigo um email para um pesquisador importante de psicologia social- Rom Harré. Estamos fazendo um trabalho sobre ele e acabamos descobrindo um modo de entrar em contato com o próprio. O problema é que estamos discordando um pouco sobre algumas questões gramaticais e estruturais... alguns problemas com o uso do "found" e outras coisas...

Gostaria que dessem uma olhada na primeira versão que fiz e também na versão ajustada pelo meu amigo, talvez haja pontos importantes a melhorar em cada versão. Thanks in advance for your help!

versão 1:

Hello Mr. Rom, how are you?

I’m a psychology student in Brazil and I’m doing an assignment about your work, for the social psychology discipline. I read some of yours available articles on web, and I found very interesting your approach. So, google search brought me here to your profile on academia.edu and I thought would be an invaluable experience to get in touch with you.
Would you mind giving us a quick answer? The question would be: In which way your theoretical ideas can help the psychology practice. I mean, do you know about some real examples of interventions that uses your theoretical work as groundwork? It can be examples of your own experience.

Thanks in advance Mr. Rom, it’s been a good pleasure to know more about your work.
Best regards,

versão 2:

Hello Mr. Harre, how are you?

We are psychology students from Brazil and we're doing an assignment about your work, for the social psychology discipline. Reading some of your available articles on web, we found your approach to be a very interesting one. However, its not clear to us how your work could be put in use in a pratical sense. So, would you mind giving us a quick answer? The question
would be: In which way your theoretical ideas can help the psychology practice? We mean, could you give us some real examples of interventions that uses your theoretical work as groundwork? It can be examples of your own experience.

Google search brought us here to your profile on academia.edu and we thought would be an invaluable experience to get in touch with you.
Thanks in advance Mr. Harré, it’s been a good pleasure to know more about your work.
Best regards,

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de melhoria:
Hello Mr. Rom, how are you?

I’m a psychology student in Brazil and I’m doing an assignment about your work for the social psychology discipline. I read some of your available articles on the Web, and I found your approach very interesting. Then some Google search brought me here to your profile on academia.edu and I thought it would be an invaluable experience to get in touch with you.
Would you mind giving us a quick answer? The question is: In which way your theoretical ideas would help the psychology practice? I mean, do you have some real examples of interventions that use your theoretical work as groundwork? These examples could be of your own experience.

Thank you in advance Mr. Rom, it’s been a great pleasure to find out more about your work.

Best regards,
Thank you Donay! Your answer helped me a lot! It was very useful, as always :)
Thomas 7 62 297
another possibility....

Dear Dr. Harré

I am a psychology student at (name of your university) in Brazil where I am doing an assignment about your work. I have read some of your articles on the Web, and I have found your approach very interesting. If you would not mind answering a question, in which way can your theoretical ideas help the practice of psychology? Can you illustrate with some examples of interventions that use your theoretical work as groundwork?

Thank you in advance for your invaluable time, Dr. Harré. It has been a pleasure to learn more about your work.

Best regards,