Correção de texto "English class"

I know that my english is very bad but I try every day to write something ;-; The text today is: English class.

"Today I have english class at Minds. I'm unit fourteen! *-* My english vocabulary is poor but I want to learn more, I have a little difficulty in the rules of grammar and colloquial form. ;-;
I like english so much and want to be very fluent! But... I think it that will be slow. :( All my friends are formed in language and I'm a beginner. It's frustrating. I feel me very stupid.
Now, I going to take a shower and get ready for class! :D
Bye bye folks. :Dv"

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de melhoria para seu texto:

Today I have an English class at Minds. I'm at unit fourteen! My English vocabulary is poor but I want to learn more. I have a little difficulty with grammar rules and colloquial vocabulary.
I like English so much and I want to be really fluent. But I think it will take some time. All my friends know languages well and I'm a beginner. It's frustrating. I feel very stupid. Now, I going to take a shower and get ready for class.

Bem-vindo(a) ao fórum!
Thank you <3
Até que não foi "tão" ruim :D pensei que tinha errado mais.
donay mendonça escreveu:Sugestões de melhoria para seu texto:

Today I have an English class at Minds. I'm at unit fourteen! My English vocabulary is poor but I want to learn more. I have a little difficulty with grammar rules and colloquial vocabulary.
I like English so much and I want to be really fluent. But I think it will take some time. All my friends know languages well and I'm a beginner. It's frustrating. I feel very stupid. Now, I going to take a shower and get ready for class.

Bem-vindo(a) ao fórum!
Donay and Uaisatou,

I would like to suggest a couple of very minor improvements to the above post, please see my rewrite below, and compare it with Donay's correction, then determine why I made the changes that I did. If you have any questions please let me know.

Today I have an English class at Minds, where I am in unit fourteen, but my English vocabulary is still poor and I want to learn more. I also have a little difficulty with grammar rules and colloquical vocabulary.

I like English very much and want to be really fluent, but I think it will take some time. All my friends know languages well and I'm a beginner, so I'm frustrated and feel very stupid.

Now, I am going to take a shower and get ready for class.

One thing to consider is that I have combined several grammatically correct short simple sentences with a common thread to make complex sentences.

Again please let me know your honest thoughts, and perhaps I can assist you in your studies.
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Bill,

I like your suggestions. I think your version looks better, especially because of the punctuation.

Thank you,
Donay and all,

Thank you for your confidence and compliment. My suggestions are not the only correct way to write a post, as my high school English teacher was fond of saying, "There's more than one way to skin a cat."

"There's more than one way to skin a cat." an idom meaning there are more than one way to achieve a desired goal.
see: http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/The ... skin+a+cat