Correção de texto: English for life

English for life is about made the english language part of your life. It is not just to pass in a test or in a selection process. It is really make the english be your second language (or third, fifth and so on). When it become real you can read an article in the newspapar naturally no more in order to learn language, but to see the news. It is normal to dream in english, like a voiceless dream making doing comunication in sign language. English for life is no more make effort to speack, but just open the mouth and speack. Not all of the studants want it, but it is what you want?

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
English for Life is about making the English language, part of your life. It is not just to pass in a test or in a selection process.
It is really going to make English your second language (or third, fifth and so on). (poetical licence, huh? jumping from third to fifth. He he)
When it becomes really your second language/second nature, you can read an article in a newspaper/in newspapers naturally. Not just in order to learn language any longer/anymore, but to see the news. It is normal to dream in English, and it´s as tough a voiceless dream was making doing comunication in sign language.
English for Life is not more about making a lot of effort to speak, it´s just keeping the mouth open/...just go around talking naturally, easy as ABC. Not all of the students want that, but it is what you want?

Notice:
It´s just keeping the mouth open vs just go around talking (your head off). The latter sounds more natural to me. But then, it´s up to you, eventually.

...but it is what you want vs but is it what you (really) want? ditto, but your version maybe it´s acceptable in conversational English. That´s why I never say never on that one.

...to see the news
I maintained just like it was, but "to read the news/to get himself always informed etc, maybe it´s more natural.

Anyway, my policy was to keep the most of your original piece of test.

================
I didn´t do a thorough correction, fine-tuning by others will be welcome.
Anyway, it´s a beggining.