Correção de Texto: Eurico Miranda

I can't imagine how some fans of Vasco can like Eurico Miranda.
My favorite team is Flamengo and I didn't want that Vasco went for "serie B", but if something makes me happy in that fact is see this man swallowing all words he said during the year.
In this sad moment for soccer from Rio I just want Eurico goes away from Vasco and the team can improve in the next season.

Do you can review my text? Thanks.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
1 7 52
Suggestion

I can't imagine understand how some fans of Vasco Vasco fans can like Eurico Miranda.
My favorite team is Flamengo and, yet, I didn't want that Vasco went for "serie B" Vasco to be relegated to Serie B, but if something makes me happy about that, is seeing this man Miranda having to swallow his words about what he said during the year.
In this sad moment for for soccer from Rio Rio's soccer, I just want Eurico goes away to step down from Vasco and so that the team can improve in the next season.

Do you can review my text? Thanks. Could you guys please review my writing? thanks!
COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
Thanks gian2hard.