Correção de texto: Everyday diary

Hello folks. Everyday I write a little what happened the day in my life. I would like if I write it is correct?

"Hello diary, today the day it was sunny without cloudy. Today I woke up around 7:00 a.m but I stayed in my bed study a bit the English and got up around 8:00 a.m. I made coffee and after I work. Today in my office it was quietly and no news. Around six o’clock I went the gym and trained chest and triceps. After arriving in my house I studied English and after I went sleep.

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Tim Barrett 2 5 28
Hello, Andre! Good job! Here are some corrections/suggestions.

Hello diary, today the day was sunny without clouds. I woke up around 7:00 a.m but I stayed in bed studying a bit of English and got up around 8:00 a.m. I made coffee and, after that, I started working (or) I went to work. Today, in my office, everything was quiet and there is nothing new to report. Around six o’clock I went to the gym and trained chest and triceps. After getting home, I studied English; and, after that, I went to bed.
Tim thanks a lot my friends :)
I fix that I did wrong. I will stay send one more notes but with already fixed that you sent for me.
One more time thank you very much.

"Hello diary the day was cloudy all day long. In the morning a woke up around 7 a.m. But I got up at 8:00 a.m. After that, I go down in downtown and did the task and I getting home at 11:00 a.m. Then I had lunch and after that, I went to work. I worked until about five in the afternoon and changed the clothes and after I went to the gym. After I went the church and after the worship. Fixed my bags, because tomorrow I will the Santos City. After all, I stayed studying Englis and I went to bed."