Correção de texto: Falando um pouco sobre mim

Olá meus caros, encontrei recentemente o site e já venho pedir um help de vocês.
Estou começando um curso de inglês, e temos um homework, esse homework seria para falar de qualquer coisa, eu, resolvi falar de mim mesmo, conforme o texto abaixo, como estou iniciando, ainda há inúmeras dúvidas e desafios, então, peço se possível, a ajuda de vocês :D

-
Hi everyone!
My name is Alcides Bortoli Antunes. I don't like this name very much so I prefer you to call me Kide.
I'm twenty-five years old, I was born and I still live in the same city, Três de Maio, a small town in the interior of Rio Grande do Sul.
As I since small always liked computers, internet and this things, I did a Technical Course in Técnico em Informática together in the high school.
It was hard, because I studied in the morning, worked in the afternoon, and the evening again study, I had little free time.
After finish the high school and Technical Course, I needed to think about college, I opted for something available in my city, where there were two options, at the same college what I was already attending Technical Course.
I enrolled in the Tecnologia em Redes de Computadores, it was not really what I wanted, but it was what would give for that moment, today I would think differently.
All college period I worked day together with my casual jobs on the internet and study the night.
Coming to college completion, I was determined to follow my own business.
Today, I work with marketing, development sites, softwares, applications, basically all in the internet and computers.
Because of this, I have traveled for all Brazil and numerous cities in the United States.
Always wanted to study English, because internet, mainly programming, it is completely dedicated to English, where the excuse was always time, but today I'm here :D
-

Thankssss ♥
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
My name is Alcides Bortoli Antunes. I don't like this name very much so I prefer you to call me Kide. OR
My name is Alcides Bortoli Antunes but as I don't like this name much, so I prefer you to call me Kide. (just a matter of style and to have a shorter text). Plus, if say that you "prefer" this may elicit questions, perhaps answering those questions your name or part of it will "catch on". So, it can have the opposite effect!
I'm twenty-five years old, I was born and I still live in the same city, Três de Maio, a small town in the interior of Rio Grande do Sul.
Sometime you may change this, right now you don´t need to. But in the future you may consider this: "I was born and bred in Três de Maio (a small town in Rio Grande do Sul state.)
Since I was a child I liked computers, internet and these things, I took a Computer Technical Course along with my high school studies.
It was hard, because I studied in the morning, worked in the afternoon, and the evening I was back to study again, I had little free time.
After finishing high school and the technical course, I needed to think about college. I opted for something available in my city where I had two options, at the same college which I was already attending the technical course.
I enrolled in the Computers Newtworks Technology classes/course (Tecnologia em Redes de Computadores), not what I wanted but it would do for the moment. Now, as I have a different thinking, my choice would be different.
I had to juggle work and college, during the day I worked and attended night classes, plus some internet casual jobs in-between and some late-night cramming for exams.
Close to college completion, I was determined to run/start my own business and so I did.
Today, I work with marketing, development of sites, softwares, applications, basically all have to do with the internet and computers.
Because of this, I have traveled all/across Brazil and many cities in the United States.
I always wanted to study English, because it´s the language of internet, and mainly of programming. My excuse was always lack of time, but today I'm here.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
It´s just one on-the-fly answer, in passing, so it leaves plenty of room to improvement. So, I hope others will "pick up where I left off".
However, my method was to italicize the paragraph/sentences in which I had to make more corrections, albeit I tried not to change your wording or meaning much.
So, we can see that you certainly express yourself well in Portuguese, and that you like to get into details.
Yes, you are a promising learner, keep up the good work. On the English side, count on us, it will be a long road and need to fine-tune some skills. But, at the end, you will get there!
See you around.