Correção de texto: First day at a new job

First day at a new job

I arrived at the factory entrance and I have no ideia where I should go. I decided to wait for a couple of minutes when the woman who was responsable for us arrived and lets us to a tour. Basically, she shows us the refectory and the maintanance section. She left us with one of the maintanance section supervisor. The supervisor lets us with him in a task in order to show us how things worked there. After, he ask us to join with another guy who started there few months before. He warked with him until the time to go home.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
My corrections:

First day at a new job

I arrived at the factory entrance and I had no ideia where I should go. I decided to wait for a couple of minutes when the woman who was responsible for us arrived and led us on a tour of the factory. Basically, she showed us the refectory and the maintenance section. She left us with one of the maintenance section supervisors. The supervisor took us with him and in a task in order to showed us how things worked there. After, he asked us to join with another guy who had started there few months before. We worked with him until it was the time to go home.