Correção de texto: First Time Writer!

Hello everyone,
First of all "let me please introduce myself i'm a man of wealth and taste" (Not really, i just wanted to use that sentence). I am brazillian and i am 21 years old.
As some of you may have noticed i sometimes come here to correct some texts, compositions and etc...
But today i came here to ask for your help: "Why?", you may ask. Its because i havent been practicing english for a pretty long time and i dont want to lose contact with the language and forget it.
Therefore i had the genious(or not) idea of writing a composition of sorts and since i kinda of have ,a lot, of free time i am going to write a poem, cause its less boring to do so.So here it goes.

Here is a stupid song
It wont take long
It may finish with a "DONG"
But try to sing along

Tricky text trouble me
throught changes in literacy
Trying to teach is tough
but English and portuguese in a must

Take your time to think
Just dont let your english sink
The synonimous can always be link
That may help you when you are on the brink

Try till you fall
When you do, stand up tall
Through mistakes you'll learn
Soon your concerns will burn
(You can always have a second turn)<<<---(Dont know which is better).

We've "done that and been there"
Thats why we teach with care
Play a bit with the Song
that ends with a DING .....

So thats it....God it took a while(15 min or so)
Any mistakes or suggestions on other words i could use/change, or lines that would fit are appreciated.
If you think a whole sentence dont fit in a specific part of the song(Other then the final 2 lines... those were on pourpose) do tell i will try to think of something else.
Just a final question, did you guys add the "DONG" when reading even though it wasnt there? If so: "YAY" i accomplished my objetive!
Ty all!

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
Luis, apart from some capital letters and apostrophes missing, your text is good.

Remember that "kinda" is the informal contraction of "kind of".
"...since I kinda of have a lot of free time,..."
CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
6 49 1.3k
First of all, let me please introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste (Not really, I just wanted to use that sentence).
I am Brazillian and I am 21 years old.
As some of you may have noticed, I sometimes come here to correct some texts, compositions etc...
But today I came here to ask for your help, why? you may ask. Its because I haven´t been practicing English for a pretty long time and I don´t want to lose touch with the language and forget it.
Therefore I had the ingenious idea (or perhaps not) of writing a composition of sorts.
And since I kinda of have a lot of free time, I am going to write a poem, 'cause it´s less boring to do so. So here it goes:
1 24 214
Luis, "If you think a whole sentence dont fit in a specific part of the song" should read "... whole sentence doesn't fit..."
6 49 1.3k
Yes, it´s understandable, this part of English grammar is hard to get, sometimes it´s my Achilles' heel. So I can relate. ;)