Correção de texto: Goosebumps at home

It was Saturday night and I was alone. My parents went to our house in the country and I was staying at home just chilling. I was watching movies that day. Then I began to hear some creepy noise. It was not a normal noise at all. The sound was like rocking chair's noise and was coming from my kitchen. But the most interestingly is that it was coming from nowhere, from the middle of the air. I have to admit it, it freaked me out. I stepped into the kitchen, and the sound stopped. Then I turned around and went back to my living room where I was watching. The weird noise began again, but this time in the hallway even closer to me. I approached, but the noise stopped again. Once again I went back to the living room trying to pretend that I haven't heard anything. But the noise managed to come back, this time in my living room. I was sort of scared, but then I realized it was just a little bug that was doing that noisy. It was funny because I've never seen a bug making a noise like that. By the way, I took it outside in safety. Then in relief I went back to watch again.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
It was Saturday night and I was alone. My parents went to our house in the country and I was staying at home just chilling. I was watching movies that day. Then I began to hear some creepy noise. It was not a normal noise at all. The sound was like a rocking chair's noise and was coming from my kitchen. But the most interesting part is that it was coming from nowhere, from thin air. I have to admit, it freaked me out. I stepped into the kitchen, and the sound stopped. Then I turned around and went back to my living room where I was watching tv. The weird noise began again, but this time in the hallway even closer to me. I approached, but the noise stopped again. Once again I went back to the living room trying to pretend that I hadn't heard anything. But the noise managed to come back, this time in my living room. I was sort of scared, but then I realized it was just a little bug that was doing the noise. It was funny because I had never seen a bug making a noise like that. By the way, I carefully took it outside. Then in relief I went back to watching movies again.