Correção de texto: Hang out with friends

2 8 111
Hi guys,
Today I went to the mall with a pair of friend, actually i didn't go there to by enyting I went just to hang out. I is always a good thing to hang out with friends. we have some ice scream it was four of us. Other day the same girls went to de beach just for a walk, we didn's swimg in the water sea. The walking is goos as well, there is a perfect sidewalk for the pedestrians, and it make an apropriente place to spend the spire time. whan there is nobody to hang out with, I just go out on myself it is not that bad, and sometimes I rum into someoane I know and tuns out I am accompanied.

by guys, thanks for help me.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
9 55
Today I went to the mall with a group of friends. Actually, I didn't go there to buy anything I went window-shopping. It is always a good thing to hang out with friends. We were 4 girls and all of us had ice cream. The other day I and the same girls went to the beach just for a walk; we didn't swim in the sea. Walking is good as well, there is a perfect sidewalk for the pedestrians, and it is an appropriate place to spend my spare time. When there is nobody to hang out with, I just go out by myself and it is not that bad, sometimes I run into someone I know and it turns out I am accompanied.

How to use actually in a sentence:
http://sentence.yourdictionary.com/actually

Some important points to highlight:
If you are telling a story that happened in the past, you should pay attention to verb forms. The verbs need to be in the past form. Don’t use the present simple e.g We have ice cream (wrong)
Be careful wiht the spelling. e.g by (buy)
Enyting (anything)

If you want to say: The walking was good. (it was not wrong) but in the sentence you wanted to say that (caminhar também é bom). So, you should use Walking. Because if you wanted to say:
A caminhada foi boa. Then you should have used: The walking was good. In my understanding, you wanted to say that walking is as good as swimming in the sea. Unless my understanding was unfruitful and poorly productive. I’m genuinely concerned that I didn’t get what you said above. Please, correct me if I didn’t get what you were trying to say. ;)

Spend the spare time – use spend + possessive adjective pronoun+ spare time. In this particular case, it sounds more natural if you write with a personal tone. You wrote an informal text. You are talking about yourself and your dearly friends.
If you are hanging out with a pair of friends it means two friends.
Or if you are hanging out with a couple of friends it means two friends.
I have slightly changed the order of some sentences in order to keep them more cohesive.

Congratulations on your text. It was a lovely one. Keep writing. ;)
CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
2 8 111
Thanks for your tips, I didn't know the expression "window-shopping" it was good to know.
Your are right, I really meant "walking is as good as swimming in the sea" .

Thanks for help me
1 24 214
Andrezzatkm escreveu:[...] Thanks for help me
You should have written (or said), "... for helping me" or "... for the help".