Correção de texto: Have you ever had to change schools?

I have already had to change schools three time in my life, but I have never had to change due to problems with other students or teacher. Actually, I was a good student, so when I needed to change of school was due to the new level of study of primary school to high school. I have never had difficult to change, really, I used to like because I met new people and I made new friends. I think that all change bring something good for our lifes, so I'm always trying searching improve.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
5 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
24 105 397
Suggestions:

I have already had to change schools three times in my life, but I have never had to change due to problems with other students or teachers. Actually, I was a good student, so when I had to switch / transfer / move schools, it was due to the change / transition from primary school to high school. I have never had difficulty changing, really. I used to like it because I met new people and I made new friends. I think that all change brings good things into our lives, so I'm always trying to improve.

Side note: in English, we do not change of school. We change schools (and also houses, banks, cars, personal trainers etc.)

Keep it up.
ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
Tanks Juliana.

Cheers.
6 49 1.3k
Curiously, the title of the topic was right!

This made me nostalgic in a way...almost my entire life was moving from place to place and from school to school.
In a given year I lived and studied in Bom Jesus, the next in Vera Cruz, then Natal, and the next in Mossoró city...back to Natal. Then I went to another school/neighbourhood, and came the college (UFRN-Natal) then (UFF-Rio) then I dropped out of college. Well, do you think it stopped there? I moved to Natal, then João Pessoa, next to Rio...Somedody can tell me of a nice place to live? I am itching to go, he he.
Whoa!! dude, you are certainly a traveler. I have a dream of become me a traveler someday, you know, meet new cities, culture, people etc.

I hope to realize it someday.
6 49 1.3k
Well, it´s not so glamourous as it seems. He who travels, dreams about settling down somewhere, and he who is settled, with stability, jobs, studying etc dreams of going out. The paradox of holidays. Everyone in the big cities dreaming about a pristine place, an incorrupted farm in the country, or an sleepy fishermen village with a deserted beach, but just try live there a fortnight!
Or then, everyone goes to a sleepy little town on holidays, and voilá, a line of people going to wait at the bakery, lots of people at the checkout line at the supermarket etc. He he.
On the other side, there are friends (and not so friends) everywhere, changing cultures (you adapt or you are in a pretty pickle!) It depends on one´s characteristics.
Anyway, back to your post. What I meant, is that if you have to do it, then make the most of it. Enjoy it!
Just a grammatical aside, in general you know cities/cultures etc and meet/know people.