Correção de texto: Health problems

What do you do when you have these health problems? (O que você faz quando tem estes problemas de saúde?)
Backache (dor nas costas) - When I have backache, I try don't take heavy stuff or work too hard.I try to keep still, in short. (Quando estou com dor nas costas, eu evito pegar coisas pesadas ou fazer muito esforço.Resumindo, eu procuro ficar quieto.)
Insomnia (Insônia) - When I have insomnia, I read something or just stay in the bed staring at the ceilling.(Quando eu tô com insônia, eu leio algo ou apenas fico na cama olhando para o teto).
Please guys, correct it to me.Thanks in advance!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39195 6 32 684
What do you do when you have these health problems? (O que você faz quando tem estes problemas de saúde?)

It could slightly suggest that you are talking to a people that have recurrent backaches/back pain. Or that you are the one that are getting it (the ache).

===============
Not to make the reader confused you could redo it into:

I have (a recurrent) back pain/backache what should I do?

I have a nonspecific back pain/a sore back/a low back pain/, what should I do to treat/relieve/soothe it?

====================
Anyway, in a second thought, it´s commom for people to ask for help only when they have recurrent health problems...unfortunately. So, in this case, you could use the former way.
But it doesn´t always works this way, many times people make questions with "what should I do"...
Thank you PPaulo,and about the rest of the text, is it correct or did I make many mistakes?
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39195 6 32 684
Backache (dor nas costas) - When I have a backache, I try not to lift heavy objects (or weights, if you wish.)/I try don´t do any heavy liftings or work too hard. I try to maintain myself in a still position. In short, keeping myself quiet. (Quando estou com dor nas costas, eu evito pegar coisas pesadas ou fazer muito esforço.Resumindo, eu procuro ficar quieto.)

Insomnia (Insônia) - When I can sleep*, I read something or just stay in the bed staring at the ceilling.(Quando eu tô com insônia, eu leio algo ou apenas fico na cama olhando para o teto).

When I have insomnia...(you are kinda repeating "when I have...condition X, when I have condition Y, when I have condition Z...")

=================
Hope it helps!

===================
Sorry for having being so late! I had some rough patches these days...! road of life got bumpy, bumpier, and bumpier still... ;)