Correção de texto "Hello everybody"

Hello everybody, my name is HerOSwaG and I'm 19 y.o. I was born and raised in the Portugal. but lately i live in brasil. I finished high school and entered the University of Medicine. I like going out with my friends, go to the beach, play sports especially surfing. Im trying to learn german because I will need it in my work.

I wanted to translate this text as if it were a native speaker of english. with their slang.

thank u
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Artful Dodger 4500 6 13 103
Recommendations:

Hello, everybody,

My name is HerOSwaG and I'm 19 y.o. I was born and raised in Portugal, but lately I have been living in Brasil. I finished high school and entered medical school . I like going out with my friends, going to the beach and playing sports, especially surfing. I'm trying to learn German, because I will need it in my work.
I wanted to translate this text as if I were a native speaker of English, with their slang.

Thank u.

The expression university of medicine is not technically wrong, but the usual term is medical school.

Cheers!